Monday, June 6, 2011

(mis)Adventures Mondays Blog Hop


Welcome to the (mis)Adventures Mondays 
Blog Hop!  


We have been hopping together for well over a year!

I have been thinking a lot lately, and I do not make this decision lightly.... The time has come to take a break (for now) and say goodbye. I have met some wonderful blogger through hosting this hop, but the hop's time has come to an end. Please don't be a stranger though. And stay in touch with and support your fellow bloggers. Link up your blog below so that we can all stay in touch. Before we go 

This week's feature(s) is.....



This week, I would love for you to link to your HOME PAGE of your blog. That's right, link up your BLOG, so that others can stay in touch with you! 




Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this party, you are allowing authorization for your projects to be shared and/or featured on social media and our blog. All features will be linked directly back to the original site.


4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to see that this hop is ending, but I certainly understand. Summer is a busy time and we all feel the pressure to get it all done. I'll be visiting often and joining the hop on Saturdays too. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will continue with Saturdays hop. I look forward to seeing you there!

      Delete
  2. Well, bless your heart and thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful summer and beyond, Mindie!

    ReplyDelete