Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring Fling is Almost Here!!

I am getting so excited and I am going to tell you why.... Because every year since I started this blog, I have held a Spring Fling event. This is my fourth years holding this event and each year I don't know who had more fun, me putting it together, or the readers getting to party like rock stars and walk away with some sweet swag!

Yes folks, our annual giveaway-palooza starts on April 11, 2016!! I have lined up over a week's worth of prizes. Why do I do this event? Is it a way to get more readers? More "Likes" on Facebook? Absolutely not! Because trust me, when I started this event, I was a nobody (and in the blogging world, I still kind of am!) I do this event every year as a way to say THANK YOU for being part of our (mis)Adventures family.

And I really mean that, you guys have become our extended family. We love getting postcards from you. Ever once in a while one of you totally shocks us with a package and some amazing gift. In fact this year for Easter, the country kids got chocolate bilbies thanks to an amazing reader in Australia who not only sent us the molds to make them but the most adorable books about bilbies. You see rabbits, like good old Mr. Easter Bunny, are an invasive species in Australia! The things we have learned by having you all in our lives!!

A real bilby and our chocolate bilbies.
So you see, the Spring Fling is just my way of saying thank you and trying to give a little something back for all the love you have shown us. It is also a way for me to give you honest reviews of products I think you might like, need, or just enjoy! I pride myself on not sugar coating anything, so if I say you want to win these prizes, you do! In fact, I went so far as to ask you all (over on Facebook) what kinds of things you would love to have, and I am excited to say, I managed to line up a number of them!

So what can you expect from this year's Spring Fling? Honest reviews, chances to win some great stuff and lots of fun! Make sure you come on over to Facebook for the daily fun and this year, you can even sign up to receive an email alert every time a new prize is up for grabs! So whether you garden, bake, like to pamper yourself, own chickens, etc. there will be something to interest everyone! (I hope. I tried.)

Anna is guarding the growing prize stack!


So don't forget, April 11, 2016 it all begins! Thank you so much for being part of the (mis)Adventures family!!! 


10 comments:

  1. This is a neat idea...very creative and generous! What a nice way to show love and engage your readers. Good luck and wishing you loads of love and participation! #OverTheMoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could give each and every one of them something. They are such a great group of folks. I get so excited when the winners get all excited about wining. It is just my way of giving a little something back for all the love and support they give us.

      Delete
  2. sounds like fun but only having it on face book cuts out people who don't do face book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not only on Facebook! I post every giveaway right here on my blog!!! I also send out email reminders for those who want to enter. I always make it super easy to enter! I just mention Facebook because we have an interactive good time over there!

      Delete
  3. I never sqw a bilby before! Cute. Can't wait for the spring fling! Thank you so much for linking at #overthemoon! I look forward to seeing what you share very week. Please come back for #WonderfulWednesday. Don't forget to comment your link #'s so I can be sure to visit. Pinned and shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't bilbies just adorable! I felt bad eating it! LOL

      Delete
  4. Oh how fun!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you come by and enter all the giveaways!

      Delete
  5. Great fun, post,thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Print