Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Top 20 Posts of 2015

It is hard to believe 2015 is already coming to a close. I feels like it was all just a big blur! He have had new adventures this year, like hatching eggs in an incubator and under our duck, and continued some of our favorite activities, like making our own maple syrup. There have been ups and downs, sorrow and joy......

I know I have my favorite posts from this year, but it is interesting to look back at the end of each year and see which were our most popular posts here on our blog. You know, the stuff YOU guys liked! I must admit, a few of my favorites made the list too! So, without further ado and in no particular order...... Check out of top 20 of 2015!

Drum roll, please.............




Thank you all for being part of the (mis)Adventures!!! Watch out 2016, here we come!!!

12 comments:

  1. I did a top ten this year. Stop on by if you would like to see. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see! Thanks for hosting Mindie. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to see what people liked? I'm always a bit surprised when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy seeing what people liked. But sometimes the topics are all over the place. Meal worms, rotten kids, recipes and baby duck. LOL

      Delete
  4. Great to see your top posts. I loved your ducklings post (15)but also your chicks and well actually I love all your posts Mindie. Thanks for sharing #overthemoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It is hard to pick a favorite. My mind is always blown when I look back at what we did each year. I love the duckling post too. That was such a great adventure.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the recap of all your great posts. Thanks for sharing at My Flagstaff Home!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by! Here is hoping 2016 is just as fun!!

      Delete
  6. Awesome 2015 posts! I actually bookmarked the churro-inspired muffins. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks really, really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I don't hide some right out of the oven, my country kids eat them ALL. LOL

      Delete