Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Week of Homestead Photos October 12th - 18th


Life feels a lot calmer this week with our annual Halloween Camping trip in the books. It was so nice just to putts around the house and not be planning, making, and packing. The country kids did keep me on my toes with attitude and illness, but it was just another week of being a mom. Homeschooling is going well and both boys are blossoming. The temperatures have tanked, and I would like my fall back, before going into winter so fast! Season change (and around here that could be a few times in a day) but nothing can keep me from finding things that bring a smile to my face. I hope you enjoy these moments......





Autumn is here with beautiful colors!

Bill takes his personal hygiene VERY seriously. He gets all his parts!

Temperatures are cold. It feels more like winter than fall. But even the grey clouds can't keep a beautiful rainbow away.

Our new chimney liner going in, which means we can crank the furnace on those below 32 degree nights we are having.

Anna has always had skin issues, ever since we adopted her from the shelter years ago, but she is finally starting to get better and her fur is getting so full and lush! She went from a cat you couldn't stand to touch to one you don't want to stop petting.

Baby Girl posing for the camera.


Remember to take time out of your busy day to find your own things to make you smile!


18 comments:

  1. I love your pictures--especially the duck in the pool and the leaves! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want ducks! We've got 18 chickens, and I am trying to talk hubby into ducks. So cute in the little pool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ducks have such great personalities. Little clowns :)

      Delete
  3. I love all these pictures - but I can't imagine -32 degree nights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does get kind cold here in Michigan in the dead of winter. Nothing like having your nose freeze closed LOL

      Delete
  4. I can't pick a favourite I love them all! The autumn colours, the duck and the cat all gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your week with us at #WednesdaysWisdom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos, Mindie; thanks for sharing them. Wish it was getting cooler here at night, but we'll get that eventually, I guess. I'm just celebrating lows below 70°!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 70/80 all summer here. I wilt if it gets any warmer then that LOL

      Delete
  6. Love all these photos.The first one is really attractive and I also like the photo of the cat very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I enjoy sharing the little things that make me smile.

      Delete
  7. Your Anna is beautiful, and I love the "Baby Girl" Thanks for sharing on the #OMHGFF this week!!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna is a wonderful girl and Baby Girl, well she is a little brat LOL

      Delete
  8. Beautiful pictures, each telling a little story. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. I do so enjoy sharing my happy moments :)

      Delete
  9. aww, glad the kitty is doing well, and that duck in the pool is so cute!
    b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty is soooo soft now. LOL I think she is sick of me cuddling her. And Bill the duck is such a ham.

      Delete

Print