Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Week of Homestead Photos September 13th - 19th





This week seemed like everything was in motion.... like fast forward. I swear it was a blur! And some of the pictures prove that! So much to do, everyone and everything going in different directions. I need a week's worth of naps to catch up! Though it was a busy, crazy week, it still made me smile. I hope it makes you smile too....


Bright and early, the oldest country kid on duty at the 4H bake sale booth.

Ester decided to start molting, all at once!

Baby Girl is testing those wings... She believes she can fly!

Quick as a snap, Ester's new feathers are coming in.

Started working on a homemade pattern for the littlest
country kid's squirrel costume. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!

Betty checking to see if she dropped anything in her cleavage! LOL Just kidding, she is preening.

The littlest country kid had to get a healthy dose of dirty......

And Grumpy Goldie, my sweet (shhh don't tell anyone) girl keeps me sane through it all.

12 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! At the end of a busy week, it's so nice to sink into a chair and look back at all you've accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 4-h shot. My kids were all in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so excited and has already finish a couple projects for NEXT years fair in august!!!! LOL

      Delete
  3. Love the baby girl testing her wings! Thanks for sharing your week with us at #WednesdaysWisdom. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing your photos. so much fun, my friend. Keep posting. Linda @Crafts a la mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not every day is fun, but we do find joy as often as possible, even in the simple things.

      Delete
  5. Ester sounds like a very efficient duck -- drop those feathers all at once and get the new ones right away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is actually a chicken, but yes, efficient LOL

      Delete
  6. Great pictures! I love the dirt on kid picture, LOL! That looks like my house :-)
    Thanks for sharing on the Homestead Blog Hop. I hope we see you again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was actually one of his cleaner moments LOL

      Delete

Print