Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Week of Homestead Photos August 2nd - 8th






Welcome back for another week of homestead photos. Just a little glimpse of our lives and the things that make us smile. Thank you for joining us on our journey and I hope these images bring you as much joy as they do us!


Betty's ducklings are now one month old and getting their adult feathers.


Beautiful flowers on a glorious morning, greeting the sun!

Heidi the Homestead Hound, with her soulful eyes, keeping watch.

Produce from out garden, yum!

Ester want to know if she could get a little privacy during egg laying.....

Beautiful caterpillar creeping along.

Tiny, the bantam silky we hatched this spring. 


16 comments:

  1. Aw, look at the babies! So cute! Your produce looks fabulous too! Lovely photos this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. I really enjoy sharing these moments with all of you :)

      Delete
  2. [ Smiles ] Oh, those duckling are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are growing like weeks! Almost look like little adults the last few days!

      Delete
  3. I love your pics! My friend has been trying to convince me to try ducks. I'm still not quite sure, but boy are they cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are messier then chickens but have amazing personalities compared to chickens. I love my funny ducks

      Delete
  4. Mindie,
    I can't show those ducks to my hubby. He wants them so badly.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi is such a beautiful dog! Stopping by from the Friday hop, come say hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is my sweet girl. We are highly outnumbered by men around here LOL

      Delete
  6. That dog was amazing. Had to click. Thanks for coming to the Inspire Me Monday Linky party. I am Janice, one of your hostesses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of like her LOL She and I are surrounded by a see of males so we stick tight :)

      Delete
  7. Great photos and your ducklings have certainly grown. I love your dog. Thanks for sharing on #wednesdayswisdom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ducklings are sooo big at just 39 days old. It is crazy how fast ducks grow. I love Heidi too. She and I are best friends.... too many males around here LOL

      Delete

Print