Tuesday, May 26, 2015

OMG, We Won!!!!

So awhile ago, on Facebook, I saw that Nutrena was having a photo contest and I figured, why not enter. I never dreamed in a million years that my photo of our littlest country kid and good old Grumpy Goldie would actually win, but that is exactly what happened!!!

I have to say, I have some of the greatest readers, because without all of you voting, it never would have happened. So from the bottom of my heart I want to send out a THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who took the time to vote for my little guy and Goldie.

Part of our prize is a YEAR of chicken feed and we could not be more excited!!! We might need to get more chickens! *wink* Just kidding, maybe....




9 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's great news, probably your boy is very happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, he doesn't get it. LOL But I am going to take him to pick out some matchbox cars as a thank you from the chickens for the year of feed.

      Delete
  2. AWESOME! That is so cool! I entered to win a cow one time. Thankfully I didn't win. I have no room for a cow, what was I thinking ... lol ... now a year's supply of chicken feed would be great. I have 7 chickens and wow can they eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved to win a cow (no place to put it either LOL) but come on, how many folks can say they won a cow!

      Delete
    2. I agree. Although I think my neighbors would then draw the line. However, I do think it would be a funny joke on them :)

      Delete

Print