Sunday, June 30, 2013

Change is coming!!!

Google Reader is not going to exist on Monday, so you may need to find a new way to follow your favorite blogs.... like this one!  If you have your own blog, you should still be able to see the blog updates at the bottom of your dashboard like normal.

BUT, if you don't have your own blog, while you can still join this blog with Google Friend Connect, you may need to find a new way to see us. I don't want any of you to miss out on our (mis)Adventures!! I personally have started using BlogLovin to read all my favorite blogs. It brings them all together in one place that I can have on my "favorites" list for the Internet. I even have set up a button on my page on the left hand side for you to make following us with BlogLovin easier!! Or just click here:


Follow on Bloglovin


Hope this helps you stay in touch with ALL your favorite blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment