Saturday, March 17, 2012

I just bought what!?!?

Most women love to shop. Not me. I am usually a commando shopper. I have my list, I get in, grab what I need and run for the register. But this morning, something came over me. The family went out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. While we were waiting on our food, I wandered around the little store. Now normally this in itself would have been odd enough, but no, I actually bought stuff.... weird stuff!!


Yes, those are salt and pepper Easter egg shakers. Why? Ummm, they were cute. And yes, if you know what the other things are, I am not sure why on those either. If you don't know what they are, they are egg cups for serving hard/soft boiled eggs. I have never in my life used one before. And to be quite frank, I am not sure if I will ever use these, but in my defence, it was only 99 cents each. So it is not like I broke the bank on this purchase.

As I sit here with my egg cups, I start to feel sort of silly. Part of me feels like only snobs use egg cups. The other part of me feels like I NEVER peel an egg well enough to deserve for it to sit on a pedestal. But alas, egg cups I have and there for egg cups I should use, at least once. So if your around on Easter morning stop by to see my new magnificent egg cups with eggs in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print